October 30, 2007

The point of departure is not to return...

1971-2007
Goodbye.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



I have nothing. No house, no wife and family, just an overpriced car, and undersized apartment, into which I have paced a path through living room. Everyday I come up with a new excuse why not to jump, and everyday I remain stuck in the same misery as the day before. It is now time to stake my claim, whatever that may be. I am not built for this lifestyle, I need freedom. Less structure and more flowing. I need more control, more say so, more authority over the happenings of my life. I need...someone to talk to, not in a psychiatric way, although some might say so, but someone I can connect with deeply, but before I can do that I need to see what I am made of, find the measure of my manhood. To be honest, I am scared to death right now, as much if not more than I was when mom was sick...I liked that "when mom was sick"...as of last Wednesday she is cancer free, so now it's my turn to become free of the sickness that ails me. There is no turning back now...




In the sweetest child there's a vicious streak
In the strongest man there's a child so weak
In the whole wide world there's no magic place
So you might as well rise put on your bravest face

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Virgil, have faith and keep it, if things get hard, keep going, everything will work out for you so long as you persist. Wishing you luck and every happiness.

01 November, 2007 14:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home