October 12, 2007

I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend...(a quick rant)

So I decided to create my very own MySpace page. Can I say what a waste of space and time this has been. MySpace is nothing more than a cyber singles bar, you have creepy dudes trying to prey on ditsy air headed women who just want attention. Plus I would say 65% of the female profiles on MySpace, are fronts for sex adds. I wanted to use MySpace as a way of expanding my circle of friends. But what it has done is made me realize that the friends I already have are plenty enough. I guess I should have known better, considering all the horrible stories you hear about MySpace, and other sites like it. You know this whole Start My Life Over Project is getting off to a rocky start, but hey no one said it was going to be easy, and I would have been a fool to think that it would be.




Who can you believe?
It's hard to play it safe
But apart from a few good friends
We don't take anything on faith
Until later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Virge, blogland is a great place to make real friends. People are here for very different reasons than they are in places like myspace. Try it. :-)

13 October, 2007 13:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home